The food lottery? That’s probably the best feeling in the world. Losing it, however, is more painful than your empty stomach could ever imagine.
We’re not just talking about a bag of chips that turns out to be mostly air inside, or an iced coffee that’s just a cup of ice with a splash of coffee. These are people who suffered the most devastating of dupes; warped fruit, distorted chocolate bars, and possibly the most heinous of them all, lemon-flavored candy. Whoever let these sad excuses for food leave the factory should be in prison.
1. I Think I Set The Record For Most Disappointing Carrot
2. Don’t Mean To Brag But I’ve Got Strawberries Growing The Size Of Lemons Over Here!
3. These Watermelons Are Disappointing
4. I Chose The Biggest Avocado To Make Guacamole, I Think It’s Not Going To Happen
5. My Bread Is… Mostly Air
6. “Cheeseburger” From The Streets Of Manila